Administrative and sales coordinator F/H
Etablissement : M-Extend
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
For nearly 70 years, the French group M-extend has been evolving in the world of agricultural equipment. With an international reach, No. 1 in France and No. 2 in Europe, M-extend markets premium equipment solutions under the MX brand, whose purpose is to facilitate the handling work of farmers.
With a direct international presence (France, England, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, India, Brazil), the group has a turnover of 130 million euros and employs more than 1,000 people in 2021.
MX is expanding its direct international presence by setting up a new sales subsidiary in New Zealand.
All are mobilised around a strong social and environmental conscience and the values of responsibility, cooperation and audacity.
As part of the launch of the New Zealand subsidiary, MX NZ, you will report to the Export Sales Manager, based in France. You will work closely with our Export Area Manager, located in New Zealand.
You will be responsible for the entire sales administration process of the subsidiary:
- You will manage the supply orders to the French head office and their import into New Zealand (including working with clearance agents and port forwarders)
- You will be responsible for the commercial validation of orders, taking into account issued commercial offers.
- You will confirm the deadlines and shipping dates to our dealers, you shall inform the export area manager and export manager in case of foreseeable or observed incidents.
- You will set up invoices, check and send them to our dealers as well as to our accounting department.
- You will be in charge of organizing shipments from our logistics platform
You will provide technical advice to our dealers:
- You will inform MX dealers about the compatibility of MX products with the various tractors
- You will advise on how to install products on tractors (according to MX recommendations).
You will carry out commercial actions:
- You will prepare commercial offers
- Supporting the local sales person, you will follow up on offers made to targeted dealers
- You will participate in the preparation of sales actions and support the export area manager to introduce them to dealers (emailing, phoning, webcasting)
You will be required to visit a few clients occasionally and to participate in the organisation of trade fairs as well as attending to them.
You have at least five years’ experience in a customer service department, conducting importation processes. You have been involved in the commercial relationships with dealers/distributors, ideally in a French multinational company.
You’re attracted by technical solutions and have a knowledge of agriculture equipment, including hydraulic systems.
You’re showing excellent interpersonal skills, are able to listen to customer needs, prioritise actions to take and are able to step back from the client's needs in case of pressure.
Your open-mindedness gives you the ability to adapt to a small local structure being set up.
You are perfectly at ease in oral and telephone communication. Speaking French would be a must but is not mandatory.
You feel at ease with the use of electronic tools – Pack Office (particularly Excel), Outlook, CRM and webconferencing solutions (Teams, Zoom…)
The position will initially be based from home office before considering the opening of a sales office in Hamilton or its surroundings.
Le poste n'est plus à pourvoir.